It’s competition time on Gin & Griddle! Actually its the very 1st competition on Gin & Griddle… hopefully the 1st of many more to come…
The kind people at Wayfair have given me a £100 gift card to give to you… and all you need to do to enter to be in with a chance to win is to follow Gin & Griddle blog and comment below on this post telling me what you would spend the £100 on from the vast collection of nice things on Wayfair. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries and the competition closes on Friday 17th October. Further competition rules at the bottom of this post… in the meantime back to the fun stuff… what would you buy?
Wayfair has all the bases covered, from the kitchen to the bathroom, outdoor living, lighting – You could spend hours poring over the website – check it out for yourself www.wayfair.co.uk – they can also be found on Facebook www.facebook.com/WayfairUK and Twitter twitter.com/WayfairUK
For some inspiration this is what I would pick (and yes there is a general theme of gin and drinking … well it’s in the blog name afterall!)
I’m quite taken by this drinks trolley… I have a few (ahem) bottle of Gin I could find a home on this trolley for…
For easy and speedy wine opening this would be very handy indeed…
One of my favourite gin cocktails is a classic martini and drinking them from these would make it even better!
I really love this cake stand with dome… so beautiful
And for those cosy winter nights which will soon be upon us, I’d fancy being wrapped up in this…
- Competition is open to all residents in the UK and Ireland
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash
- To enter follow Gin & Griddle blog and comment below on this post with what you would like to buy from wayfair.co.uk if you were to win the £100 gift voucher (note: anonymous comments cannot win)
- Competition closes midnight Friday 17th October 2014
- When the winner is announced, I’ll contact you for your full details to provide to Wayfair in order for them to send you the giftcard
Good luck everyone!
UPDATE: COMPETITION IS CLOSED