The things I loved to cook, bake and serve during 2015…
1. Italian Sausage Pasta – this recipe was a hit with all of you as much as it was for us. It’s a recipe I’ve returning to many times, really easy to make and so tasty.
2. Berry Loaf – easy to bake and easier to eat as it’s so good!
3. I love Asparagus and when the season comes around for that gorgeous British and Irish (when you can find it) Asparagus it makes me very happy. This is a lovely way to serve it and works great with pasta and parmesan but really my favourite way is simply grilled…
4. Aubergine Bake…on it’s own or as a side I love all the ingredients in this dish.
5. Chicken Saltimbocca, another recipe that you loved, and that I love to make. Chicken breasts wrapped in parma ham with sage and butter.
6. And to finish on a sweet note… Apple Turnovers – apples and cinnamon encased in flaky buttery sugary puff pastry.