I will start this by saying I’m not that crazy about desserts… I’d happily give dessert up for a nice starter and main course! But still there’s been some lovely desserts and sweet things in 2015 (and I’m including cheese boards in this post too as those I do!).
1. First up and this is the easiest – the souffle at The Greenhouse… my all time favourite dessert. No contest.
2. While in Toronto we went to Toca at The Ritz Carlton and their desserts were out of this world…this salted caramel chocolate tart is what dreams are made of!
3. Afternoon Tea at Lyrath was my favourite of the year, that Baileys Cheesecake was delicious!
4. The cheese board at Weir Vineyard on the bench in Ontario was sensational – so much cheese on this board and it made for a perfect lunch with a glass of wine while exploring vineyards and wineries that day.
5. Also while on holidays, Ravine Vineyard in St. Davids produced a super cheeseboard and accompaniments.